Please bear with us as we transition from the old brand to the new. First off, let's get to know one another...
A bit about you:
- You may be an executive coach, leadership consultant, intercultural trainer or something similar
- You've been doing well in your business, getting clients, keeping busy but recently something has changed:
- - Perhaps you're thinking about entering a new niche
- - Maybe you recognise that the way you attract new clients is changing
- - On some level you may realise it's time to be louder and prouder about what you do and share your message with a wider audience
- Whatever is going on for you, at some level you get the sense it's time to seriously consider having a stronger online presence
- Integrity of message, language and brand values are of utmost importance to you
A bit about me:
- I used to be terrified of social media (serious head in the sand syndrome)
- I'm a self-confessed personal development junkie
- LinkedIn is my social network of choice. Love it.
- I really don't like Facebook. It's true! Both I and my clients know that we're far more likely to get leverage from LinkedIn than Facebook (my clients are B2B for the most part)
- I love writing. I love capturing the essence of my clients' message and conveying that online.
- I am honoured and humbled by the great work my clients do and am privileged to be a position to help them spread their message
Would you like to have a chat? Book a slot in my online diary.
I look forward to connecting with you - on or offline - very soon.